Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home Sweet Homecoming

Yesterday was another one of those days when you hit the ground running and don't look back. First on the agenda was greeting my sister-in-law and nephew upon their arrival from Georgia. Our family is in so much pain right now because we are slowly losing my mother-in-law to ALS. It's so difficult ro watch my husband losing his mother and, worse, my children losing their grandmother. We had to practically force our nephew into speaking/saying good-bye to his grandmother. It's good to have them home.

Okay, time to shift into "mom" mode. Homecoming: Suit fits, check; corsage, check; dinner reservtions, check; gorgeous girlfriend; check: A great time had by all? Who knows? I have a male child who gives me no information. Hope it all went well.

Yes, it went well and they had a wonderful time and made good decisions.  Beautiful kids...so proud!  Tough day but you do what you have to do.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment