Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gosh...thanks!

I got the nicest surprise this evening when my humble little blog got shared with 3845 new people thanks to Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa sharing it on their Facebook page after I did a radio call-in session with two of my very dear friends, Chef Beau MacMillan of elements restaurant, located at the Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa in Paradise Valley, AZ and Chef Lee Hillson of T. Cook's restaurant, located at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, AZ.  Also a huge thanks to Heidi Lee who reached out to invite me to surprise my friends on her radio program.  I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life who may seem like icons to others (rightfully so) but who are just friends to me.  I don't know what I did to deserve these people in my life, but I'm extraordinarily thankful.  By the way, that goes for every friend I have.  You all are a blessing to me and I am so grateful for your friendship!  Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment